CL Joke of the day

OK......I'm still :rotf: over this one.........

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1588042365.html

This is great.........

"Has too many problems to worry about."

And.......

"Runs decently just quite unreliable at the moment."

:doh:

:shake:

:rotfl2:

Oh, and I'm waiting for a reply, to see if there just too many zeros in the price :teehee:

Note........the price of my MJ's just went up :D

What ? That color green is sooooo rare ! :shake:

Sad thing is someone will pay it . I paid 2700.00 for mine , thats standard price around here .

Can't find one for less than 2,000 thats worth a $#!& !!! :ack:

Sad thing is someone will pay it . I paid 2700.00 for mine , thats standard price around here .

Can't find one for less than 2,000 thats worth a poo !!! :ack:

Yeah, but did your have "Too many problems to worry about"? :clapping:

Can't find one for less than 2,000 thats worth a poo !!! :ack:

Yeah, but did your have "Too many problems to worry about"? :clapping:

Na , your right ! I still think I paid too much though . Seeing how some guys pick their trucks up for 500.00 $

Well.......I hear back from the seller......and he had the right amount of zeros in the price......

But.....it's in the shop getting the ........"Alternator adjusted"....... :hmm: .....because it "shutters when it's started".......... :dunno:

......and might keep it after it comes out of the shop........ :(

I'm sorry, I tried to keep a straight face typing that above, but.........

:rotfl2:

DJM/78......I think you missed my point here, this MJ is not in great condition, it's has a god awful paint job, it's got a '98 2.5 transplanted into it, with what other problems, Oh, and the 4wd don't work.

I've paid any where's from $100 for a '87 2.5 4wd, to $3,500 for a mint '89 from down south, with most of the MJ around here in the $300 - $600 range, and they all need work, or the frames are shot.

I've found that location, location, location drives the price for the MJ's, and whom wants them. Up here in the rust belt, the mileage is low, and the body's and frames are a mess, down south, the mileage is high, and the body's are mint.

The one I drive, I bought it 4 years ago for $500, with a blown rear brake line, and 82K on the clock and went thru it completely from bumper to bumper and spend an additional $1,500 in it just in mechanical work, all parts, my time, but I've also jumped in it and did 760 mile trip in it in one day, in fact, one year ago Friday. It's that reliable, and that's why I did all the work to it, to make it reliable.

My point.........if the guy is asking that much for this MJ, then it better be very reliable.

I'll get off my soapbox.gif now.