vacume diagram?

That is a vacuum reservoir (for cruise control models), not a pump. This is all I can find, it's from the '86/'87 parts catalog. I'm sure someone else with cruise control can help you out, come on guys. Maybe if you post specifically for cruise control people will chime in.

my 4x4 isnt getting vacume and my heat won't change becouse it have no vacume and someone told me it was becouse of that pump in my bumber and its got a small line going into the cab and the other one does nothing but i looks like it was hooked up to something

I've always thought of that as a vac "bank" so to speak. Knowing that motors loose vac while under hard exceleration and high rpm's, It hold/saves enough vac inside of it so everything thats vac controlled doesnt loose vac while under hard exceleration and or at high rpm's.

maybe it is its just that those hoses arnt plugged into anything and the black hose in that pic goes to that pump and looks like it came off something becouse of the dirt marks on it I'm just wondering if anyone else with an 86 2.5L can tell me if they plug into anything

On my 88 4.0L the only vac lines I have are MAP to TB, Intake Manifold to FPR, and Intake Manifold to Vac Ball and HVAC. :yes: Did away with the rest.

EDIT: And the brake booster of course.

No emissions where I live and not my DD. Global warming....HA