lady owner of an '86 Comanche in UK needs part info!

Welcome to the Board. :thumbsup:

I'd like to see a pic of a UK MJ. :banana:

Is it Right (wrong ;) ) had drive?

Does it have those little turn signals above the fender flares?

Are the taillights all red like ours? (almost every European vehicle I've seen has amber rear directionals).

Will put more pics on later - yes it has the turn signals above the fender flare, the tail lights have to be orange, not allowed red here - and right hand is the wrong side... I was definitelt born in the wrong country! - anyone got a job over there!! haha

I hope you get as much fun and enjoyment from owning an American car as I got from owning British cars.

1938 Jaguar SS100

1959 MGA picked up at factory in Abingdon

Totaled on a sllck curve in Elizondo, Spain Mileage 1,300miles. Owned less than 3 Months

:shake:

1962 Austin Healy 3000

1964 Austin Healy 3000

image_209027.gif

Are the taillights all red like ours? (almost every European vehicle I've seen has amber rear directionals).

Will put more pics on later - yes it has the turn signals above the fender flare, the tail lights have to be orange, not allowed red here - and right hand is the wrong side... I was definitelt born in the wrong country! - anyone got a job over there!! haha

So it does have orange tail lights?! Wow, now I really want to see a pic of it. :yes:

Off topic:

As for job, they just reported on the news that the Recession is over in the UK (some amount of growth they look to as their indicator on this).

I guess the guys that make these statements forgot to ask the people that live there first. ;)

welcome! i have one of those shocks available if you'd be interested, i'm swapping a 6 cylinder into mine and no longer need it

Hey WBKrazy, yes I'd be interested, Have you got a paypal account, if so - find out the shipping cost to the UK for your local postal office , let me know how much you want for it and add the shipping, If you haven't got a paypal account I could send over dollars? (don't like using money orders or western union as they are so expensive to use from here)

- that would be fab !

I was tired this morning, it does have red taillights, it's red indicators / turn signallers we aren't allowed, so they are orange!... :shake:

the actual term that it would most likely use is a "torsion dampener". My dad and I use a different type of these on snowmobiles when we bore and port the motors, to reduce the vibration along the chassis.

Thanks for that. always handy to know what they are called when visitin my local USA parts dealer, who may not understand my descriotions!! :shake: