Jeep J-5500

AMC-MJ

I would love a J2500 as a tow vehicle.... but to many jeeps (Just brought that CJ home today) and so little room left as well as momma stifles that idea....

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

CW

um,

do these fender flares make my @$$ look fat?

:rotf: :rotfl2:

Tough to find any non-biodegraded CJ-7's around here, so

flares, or not, very nice find :cheers: :thumbsup:

Na i ain't got it yet !

i have to finish up a few thing's before starting another project, Yes it will get built but i prolly won't start this project for 6-9 months at the earliest 1.5 years at the latest nothing immediate . . .

Mike

Thanks giving eve a drunk driver ran off the road and hit my truck caused this:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

So first priority is to repair damages done in time to have this Truck ready for it's Paint appointment i had made for it figuring i'll be way more then ready to go until this unseen :rant: :mad: soapbox.gif :fs1: situation came up.

Now i gotta play catch up base once the spring thaw hits to have this ready to be shot with paint, If this haddn't of happened i would of have started buying stuff for project J-5500 :thumbsup:

Mike

Yes SIR his insurance company cut the check only question asked was how much $ ? I sent them the quote from the 6x6 surplus they had me the check within 48 hours . . . i'm just waiting on mother nature now . . .

Mike

No not really smashed fender and a cracked window.

Just didn't want to have deal with those repairs while getting the rest taken care of and prepped for paint, i was simply going to replace the flares or the part's that go over the tires but now the whole fender has to be replaced is a large chunk of iron. . .

Fender:

the inner fender well will also have to be replace as another huge chunk of truck.

So then after i have those 2 parts installed and repaired then i can get back to the other thing's that needed doing before the it is shot with paint.

So Jeep J-5500 build is going to be delayed a little bit till this truck is caught back up to where it was and finished off.

Mike