Should I sell it?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I sell it?

• Yes, start over!
    • Yes, but only for the right price!
    • Yes, but only to ME!
    • Eh, I don't know
    • No, you'll never get enough out of it
    • No, it's awesome you should finish it!

My goal is to get this rolling so I can put it on a trailer and take it to Cleves. It's a 2.5L/Ax-5/Atlas II with 155K and the stock 2wd axles. I'm working on 9+ inches in the front and haven't started on the back yet. I have all the interior components except the carpets and seats.

I want to see what you guys think of how the project is going, should I sell at all, what price should I look for (I'm thinking of asking $2800 based on the Atlas II and the 8" Skyjacker components), and of course if anyone here is interested before I drag it off to a bunch of strangers.

I'm selling because I'm moving to Arizona this winter and it really doesn't make sense to drag an Indiana rust bucket out there.

A.jpg

B.jpg

When is 8" enough?

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

Twin sticking...

G.jpg

The cross-member needs a little modding.

H.jpg

Don't get excited there's a 1 under the needle.

I.jpg

J.jpg

K.jpg

The bed is good inside but has small problems outside, including the usual above the fender problems.

L.jpg

You'd probably be able to find a rust free one in AZ, but do you want to lose this one? Some people have huge connections with their trucks, and other people see things as there always being another truck to build. That should be your main decider, if you ask me.

Don't lift the back. All the peeps from Cali'll love it...

7.5" lift front. :dunce:

You'd probably be able to find a rust free one in AZ, but do you want to lose this one? Some people have huge connections with their trucks, and other people see things as there always being another truck to build. That should be your main decider, if you ask me.

I agree. Sentimental value can never be replaced. Also I think lifting the front (or just lowering the rear) is called a bordo slam. At least that's what a guy I know calls it. 8)

We do? :nuts: My manche's @$$ sits higher than the front. :roll:

PICT8925r.jpg

ehh i guess it's hard to tell...