2 30X9.5 R15 GOODYEAR WRANGLER GSA's. WI/IL Border

Automan2164

• 2 weeks later...

Rob,

Do you still need these? I asked him and he says he has 3 of them left over. He is thinking one of them might be starting to have a ply separation cause he says he could hear it as he drove it down the road. Would you want just two or all three?

Says they are in overall good shape, we'll dig em out and I can get you more info & pics then...

Absolutely Brent! Again, thanks so much! I actually really only need two, but might be nice to have an extra for a spare... How much does he want? I can paypal it whenever, or cash in person...

Do what you can and let me know, I will take 'em for sure!

Be sure to tell your dad thanks!

Rob L. :cheers:

One week from today. January 3rd.

I talked to Dad and how does $50 for all three sound? Haven't dug them out or gotten pics yet, should be able to do that today.

Thanks Dave, I think I should have a full set with the stuff I am getting from Brent and his pops.

Brent, any idea how much tread was left? $50 is fine, as long as they aren't all drag slicks. :eek:

Rob L. :cheers:

Rob,

I didn't get the chance to get them down from the rafters today. We were busy pulling the ball joints out of our front axles and I just didn't get to them. I'll get you some pics tomorrow of them after I get them down.

Also, a bit of a misunderstanding on my part. Dad said he has three but he only wants to sell two of them. Again, my fault on this one.

I'll get you the pics of them and we can figure out a price if you don't feel like $50 is fair anymore...

I wouldn't even waste your time or much less sell you drag slicks, you should know that... when it comes to tires I try to be as fair as possible when I describe them. Too many people aren't descriptive enough when they sell tires in my opinion. :???:

Nope, both tires for sale should have no issues that I/we are aware of. :thumbsup:

The belt separation one is actually ON his F-150 right now, he wants to keep the third tire so he can swap that tire onto the truck and have no issues with the truck tires anymore.

I'll get you a tread depths with the pics.