1991 Green Machine

Very nice , looks like something the factory would do , what are you doing to the interior ?

Just a freshening up. I got all new speakers and a sub, new woodgrain pieces from an XJ, and I plan to replace every little cracked or dis-colored part. I still have to paint and install the tailgate, flares and all the little stuff. Its almost a year since I started this!!

Ditto , its been almost a year since I started mine , I still need to attack the interior .

• 3 weeks later...

I went through the truck and finished up alot of little things. The flares and gate are next, but that won't stop me from driving it the way it is. It looks good but its far from perfect....but again, I'm fine with it. Now to get plates from the DMV.....

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Sold this truck back in 2011, and regretted it. I had just bought a house, and was finishing a restoration of another truck. This was just sitting in the yard, so I figured Id grab the cash. But I didn't realize how much I missed it until I saw it for sale on South Jersey Craigslist yesterday.  :fs1:  ( Ill try to post a link )

I guess I'm having a hard time accepting how rough its become. Its pretty beat. I hardly recognized it. Maybe someone can save it... There's a lot of time invested in this truck.

Anyways, Ill be starting a new build thread soon, because I bought a 90 Comanche recently. I'm planning on keeping this new one for a long time. Too bad I didn't see my green 91 for sale, or I would've started all over again on it.