Jump to content

Where do you get this?

Recommended Posts

What is this called? Image Not Found

Both of my T shaped parts broke so I threw two hoses going from the tank to the block just for the summer. Now it's getting cold outside and I would like to fix it the right way so I can have HEAT. Can I buy it all together with the hoses already on them? Do I have to go to the dealer?




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...