im pretty sure u guys have seen this before

DansGreyMj

IIRC the lions back video was a lady driving off road for the first time. Her husband was trying to teach her to drive off road and have some fun. Something gave way in the brakes and the motor stalled. She ended up with a broken leg, but giving the situation it coulda been alot worse. I'll see if I can find it. 8)

no i remember it on "real tv" (do u guys remember that show), and it was the husbands first time wheeling

Here's a link to another 4wd forum that has the video. According to them the husband went up it and back down with no problems. Then he let her drive it and on the way back down is when hell broke loose. I don't wanna argue, I was just always told it was her driving. 8)

http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/misc-jeep-4x4-discussion/13870-k5-lionsback.html

yeah, after a second viewing i was like! thats no jeep, and that funky exo-ed truck thats no MJ. morons haha.

first time i was to worried figurin out wth was going on... thank god for one-ton frames.

can't beleive that woman kept that huge K5 on track as long as she did...

no power steering either.

Wheelbase is king. whether it be short or long. One is better for some thing s and the other is great for other things. you get my drift. If you know how to use your rig and tread lightly when you wheel what does it matter what you run. I know without even thinking hard that there are places a Hummer would go that my mj or my tj could not beacuse of horsepower and wheel base. There are also some places neither my mj or the hummer could even think of going that I would just walk through in my tj. jamminz.gif