HELP!!!! lol

i dunno whats going on with my transmission. i got a 88 comanche 5 speed. NO reverse at all and its hard to get into 3rd while I'm driving.... and also has a deat wobble on the highway. but if i pull it out of gear the wobble goes away... can anyone help me? :dunno:

yup, definitely sounds like your tranny is on it's way to heaven and needs to be rebuilt, and the death wobble is caused by (usually) bad front end parts or tires, it shouldn't have anything to do with the transmission, unless maybe the mount is bad... try pushing up on the transmission, if it moves up more than a tiny bit the mount should be replaced.

Do NOT try to rebuild the Peugeot transmission. parts are hard to come by, super expensive, and the trans has been known to fail within a few thousand miles of a rebuild. look into the AX-15 swap. :thumbsup:

In the mean time, make sure your gear oil is up to the proper level in the trans. My old Peugeot would have fits when the level got low.

i was almost thinking that maybe the clutch is just bad???? :dunno:

That's quite possible. You said it won't go into reverse. Is that correct, or did you mean that it won't go into reverse with the engine running? If you shut off the engine, can you put it into reverse and then start the engine?