Went to the junk yard today

Lenard

Ended up going to 2 different ones today the first one had a 90 2wd 5speed 4.0 Pioneer which had been wrecked and a CFC victim :wall: R.I.P..... :USAflag: anyway with the help of Kro10000 i got a tailgate new grill and some other odds and ends, Then i followed kro10000 to the other JY and helped him get his stuff, and ended up finding a XJ with the renix that had a full set of gauges jamminz.gif

Here's some pictures of my treasures.

Don't forget those if you get a chance to go back... They were gone when I got back to my local JU.

:fool:

Rob L.

ya it was bad, as i was reaching for the light something caught my eye elsewhere in the truck and i grabbed what it was instead of the light...and then forgot :wall:

Just sold my spare cargo light and panel to jakeman17 today along with a full cluster with the tach increments in tens... (the blue style found in 86/87)...

:D

Rob L.

A bit overly confident that the USPS won't lose your box, aren't we? :rotf:

Apparently Lenard, theres a sister junkyard to the bigger one we went to Friday. I went looking around for it one day, but after cruising around 12th & Troost long enough in my dads new ram I decided to leave :idea: . From what I've heard its not as big as the one we went to, but we might find another MJ image_209027.gif

Naw, trying to find a website is useless. One of my buddies with the lifted XJ has been to that junkyard, I should be able to get instructions from him... If you pay the $2 at one of the junkyards, it'll get you into the other junkyard. So the way I figure it, we could meet up at the junkyard we were at sometime, and you could follow me from there to the other one, wherever that may be :banana:

Just sold my spare cargo light and panel to jakeman17 today along with a full cluster with the tach increments in tens... (the blue style found in 86/87)...

:D

Rob L.

A bit overly confident that the USPS won't lose your box, aren't we? :rotf:

Yes and no. I felt like helping a fellow CC member out... He had the full cluster with a big gas gauge, and I had a full cluster laying around, so I sold it to Jake, and I trust ya Pete, so I also gave him the stock cargo light... He got a deal. Sold him the full cluster and the cargo for $12... :dunno:

Rob L.