Manche just had an accident UPDATE!!!!!!!

GaruMJ

ouch, sorry to hear that, glad to hear that everyone is ok, couldn't that have happened before you put that front clip on it? :D

hahahah don´t worry I already bought the replacement I will post the up date, when it is done.

with the damn CARS program finding newer front clips is easy now.

I bought everything I need to repair it for 170dlls, including the complete front bumper :brows:

SHAZAM!

(Note:

Before you young, urban yoots accuse me of posting a vulgarism, allow me to 'splain you the origin of the word "Shazam."

Captain Marvel... (The One From DC's Marvel Family...)

Captain Marvel is a fictional comic book superhero, originally published by Fawcett Comics and later by DC Comics. Created in 1939 by artist C. C. Beck and writer Bill Parker, the character first appeared in Whiz Comics #2 (February 1940). With a premise that taps adolescent fantasy, Captain Marvel is the alter ego of Billy Batson, a youth who works as a radio news reporter and was chosen to be a champion of good by the wizard Shazam. Whenever Billy speaks the wizard's name, he is instantly struck by a magic lightning bolt that transforms him into an adult superhero empowered with the abilities of six mythical figures. Several friends and family members, most notably Marvel Family cohorts Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel, Jr., can share Billy's power and become "Marvels" themselves.

There you have it.)

it does look good, what kind headlights are those? they look like they would be really bright, well brighter than my stock ones

I don't know I just bought the header panel with them installed and I just realized today they are not the pair :ack: I am going to investigate what kind is the passenger side headlight because the light is better :D