admin out to lunch... Sept 29- Oct 6 (heading down to GA)

Pete M

Will be in Ga next week visiting my sister and bro-in-law. Just like the previous trips, my internet access will be spotty and sporadic at best (dependent mostly on the strength of the neighbor's WiFi signal). :typing:

And if anyone wants to come on by and chat, I'll be in Loganville all week. :cheers:

Will be in Ga next week visiting my sister and bro-in-law. Just like the previous trips, my internet access will be spotty and sporadic at best (dependent mostly on the strength of the neighbor's WiFi signal). :typing:

Oh I see how it really is. If WE want to talk about MJs it going to be spotty and sporadic.......but if YOU want to talk about a BBQ grill, your ALL OVER IT, ANYTIME. :hmm:

I warn you, if you keep thinking about your stomach first, you'll end up not being able to see your toes, like me. :rotf:

Have Fun!!!! Be Safe!

Scott

P.S. If you see my Aunt Sharon at the hospital cause you ate yourself sick testing the machine out, tell her to call me. Her phone system blocks all new numbers and I can't call her to tell her I have a new number. :doh: