got myself another one

dfreeman616

this one's a 99 cherokee classic that i go ton trade for a few parts basically. 194,000 miles, great oil pressure, runs great. 4.0/auto/np231j. someone pulled out in front of the previous owner, so you can see the damage below.

Aside from the header, bumper, both fenders, the hood, and the radiator support, the radiator, AC condenser, both cooling fans, the upper radiator support, and power steering pulley were all damaged. So far I've fixed up the essentials to make it drivable, and I'll be on the lookout for the body panels needed in the proper color. I have a green header I might repaint and throw on, if I can't find the right color. I'll have to do something about the bumper mounts, so I'm thinking a nice steel tube bumper with some added header protection. I'll probably do a few minor tweaks to it, maybe a couple inches of lift, but mostly keep it stock and keep the MJ in good condition. I gotta say though, I like the power on these late model 4.0's :driving:

part of the trade was an aw4 i had lying around, since that's what he wanted out of this truck and was trying to part the rest. i forgot to mention that, so i had to hook up the trans lines and put various bolts, brackets, cables, and both drive shafts back on. it worked well for him because he didn't have to do all the work of pulling it and then still have a partial truck to get rid of. i'll get the frame straightened sometime, but right now i pretty much have no cash into it besides the plates, and there's not much extra to put into it right now.