The Bombastic Meatbats

mjeff87

Chad Smith (drummer for Red Hot Chili Peppers and Chickenfoot) has also formed his own all-instrumental band......the premier album releases today. Go......see........do........

Here's one of the tracks (my favorite, bread balls :chillin: ):

this music is a variable blend of MANY different genres.....you really have to listen to more than just one of their tunes. F'rinstance....here's one for all you David Gilmore fans (and if you don't know who he is, well...shame on you):

I've got the CD coming to me tomorrow. Good thing, 'cause the wife and I have to roadtrip up to PA on Thursday. At least we'll have good tunes for the trip.

The album (CD) is titled "Meat the Meatbats". Enjoy.

Jeff

Yeah - that's betta! I'm an old blues instrumental fan; love BB & Lucielle, Stevie Ray, Buddy Guy, even Clapton. And when I listened to your first YouTube, I thought hey! these should play da blues. Well, they can Jeff - sorta. But I likee............

this music is a variable blend of MANY different genres.....you really have to listen to more than just one of their tunes. F'rinstance....here's one for all you David Gilmore fans (and if you don't know who he is, well...shame on you):

I've got the CD coming to me tomorrow. Good thing, 'cause the wife and I have to roadtrip up to PA on Thursday. At least we'll have good tunes for the trip.

The album (CD) is titled "Meat the Meatbats". Enjoy.

Jeff

dang, that was sweet.