My Toy Store pics

jpdocdave

i scored at the pick n pull today, they have a half price sale this weekend, everything half off. i got there first thing, after browsing a couple rows i see an mj, so i check it out. 91 2 wd 330k :D dana 44 rear hanging out of it only held on by the d shaft bolts :banana: . i cut the brake hose, removed 4 d shaft bolts and yoink...score :banana: :thumbsup: i won't even mention how cheap i got it.

i also picked up an xj front d shaft for 20 bux, xj/mj front skid plate that i won't say how much cuz i might sell it. rear lift gate struts from an xj that work great, grey cluster bezel just cuz it looked good, anyone want it? and fog light and trans switches as well.

i got two rear view mirrors from gm suv's, they have the map lights in them, i wanted one with a compass to but the whole yard didn't have a single one. i got two cuz one mirror is two wires, i wire power and ground and the lights will work by they switch in the mirror, the other is 4 wire, and i want it to turn the lights on by the door pin switch, and/or when i turn them on at the mirror. if anyone is interested i'll do a write up if i can make the 4 wire work.

without further adu:

:banana:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

tail lights went straight to ebay, pulled them to make some money back,

Wow.... that is a NICE haul....

Its probably just the angle.. But is that a Trac-Loc in that D-44????

BTW.. the D-44A is quite a bit lighter than the standard version.

i couldn't tell, i haven't seen the trac loc, but i almost thought there was something behind the spiders, but i think its open, haven't really looked at it yet, just saw d44 wiped the drool and snagged it.

the d44 was not light :shake: , and i guess all grands are aluminum d44.