under dash connectors....

So putting the kick plate back under the dash I figured I would look to see what these connectors were for. Can anyone help?

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Is the one on the right another light plug?

ry%3D400

Got this one covered. :)

ry%3D400

Okay, that helps. As for things I don't have, why not get them? If the connections are there, I want to use them. It's easy enough to pull the courtesy lights from a Cherokee (I only got two, didn't realize there were more connectors underneath).

Headlight delay module...is it possible to install, and where can I get one of those (specifically)?

Clear plastic connector in between....any ideas on that one?

you don't want the headlight delay, aslo called sentinal. it pisses me off, and i couldn't figure out why my headlights stayed on when i went to pick up my mj. all that happens is if you turn the headlights off after the ignition is off the lights stay on for a little while. i don't like it.

wiring is under the dash for fog lights though, but the wiring is not there at the headlight harness, not too hard to install if you want. i just did it and some guys on here helped me out.

Wouldn't that sentinel keep you from leaving your lights on and killing the battery?

I have some harness inside the engine compartment, on the driver's side behind the fuel ballast....on the Eliminator I sold, it looks like it goes into the driver's headlight area...is that a fog light harness? The Eliminator had them.

if its a headlight harness that plugs in to the harness right after the balllist then it should be, its a 10 pin connector, if it had fog lights you can use that harness. that harness will have a relay for the fog lights in it. my opinion is make sure it all matches and just install that harness, instead of taking the fog light part out and splicing it into your truck. thats what i did and i kinda wish i just took the time to swap harnesses.

Headlight delay module...is it possible to install, and where can I get one of those (specifically)?

You can find the delay module on many Cherokees. As in the picture above, it's attached under the dash on the driver's side. Also get the blue chime module that will let you know if you left the lights on. See this post for more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12465

You can find the delay module on many Cherokees. As in the picture above, it's attached under the dash on the driver's side. Also get the blue chime module that will let you know if you left the lights on. See this post for more details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12465

ugh, hate the chime and i hate the delay module. i like simple, and i hate hearing buzzers. if you're dumb enough to leave your lights on, you will deal with it in the morining. :fool: