Just lifted my MJ

Guest gogetemturbo

Guest gogetemturbo

Lifted my rig yesterday. Used Rubicon Express 4.5" coils w/ upper and lower adj. arms. SPOA in the back and installed my D44 w/ 4.10s. Put on some 33x12.5x15 BFG ATs w/ black steelies. Looks awesome!

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

I'll get some wheelin pics soon I hope. I'll also keep you all informed on the 4x2 to 4x4 conversion and the install of an '01 XJ 4.0L into the truck. Complete with dash and center console. Swap should be happening here in a couple few weeks.

:D

This is the best one I got right now. I'll take some better ones this week-end.

Image Not Found

And Yes, I have already done the front axle part of the swap. :D And the tranny and t-case will go in when I do the motor swap. Not much point in unbolting everything just to unbolt it again!

But after that then it's smooth sailing! :driving: :D

Not sure on the backspacing, got them from a buddy and I didn't measure them before I put them on. I would venture to guess that they are 4.5" or so.

The lower arms are at 17" from center bolt to center bolt.

The upper adjustables arm definatly needed! I set it down with them at stock length first and the blasted thing was ridiculous! I don't remember off hand what the measurment came out for the upper, I just know that the caster angle is good.

• 12 years later...
On 6/14/2019 at 11:45 PM, trailnfish said:

How long did it take you?  I know this is very old

he hasn't been on here in 3 years.  you could try sending a private message.  he should get an email alert about that. :L: