Jump to content

need transfer case gate.

Recommended Posts



When I converted from 4x2 to 4x4, I used an NP242 to get full time 4x4. Unfortunately, I did not get the metal gate under the carpet that helps align the handle. All I had was the one for the NP231 so it's missing the full time notch. Do I need to find a replacement from a Cherokee with full time 4x4, or can I just modify the one I have? Thanks.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...