Oh Pete:

Sir Sam

What's actually wrong with the green thing? It got hit by hail? Everything looks peachy in the photos. But they say it's damaged 'all over'? They wrote it off because of hail damage on the hood and top? Or what?

If it's cheap, scoop it. Could always part it out if nothing else.

Sigh, yeah I saw that it had finally come up. :( But I'm in even less of a position to buy anything than when I first saw it (declaring the big B soon). But if I can land an Engineering gig, I should have loads of extra cash this fall. :D That's the theory at least. :shake:

What's actually wrong with the green thing? It got hit by hail? Everything looks peachy in the photos. But they say it's damaged 'all over'? They wrote it off because of hail damage on the hood and top? Or what?

Hail damage adds up fast, just as many panels might need replacing on that Jeep as a rolled one. Hail damage is something that is hard to see in the normal photos, tends to get hidden easily.

Looks to be missing some rear glass also... Who knows how much water got in after the "hail". Top over the driver/passenger is MIA. Might have extensive rain damage in the inside too.

Rob L.