more 2.5L trouble...

So I resealed/replaced every part that was wrong with the cylinderhead, and now there's still oil burning and leaking everywhere into the engine area and sometimes into my cab when I drove it again earlier today. The truck won't seem to push itself past 35mph on the speedo, I do have 31" tires though, it might just very well be the lack of power that 4cyl has, so I am not concerned about that, just worried about the excessive smoke that comes out of the engine after 3 minutes of idling/driving.

Thanks.

If it won't go over 35mph you have some serious power issues.

I have a 2.5L and 31" tires,the truck has decent power,i can burn the tires pretty good off the line and it cruises just fine over 70mph on the interstate.

What color is the smoke? Maybe you have a bad headgasket, allowing water into one cylinder causing power loss. You might want to check that next. I guess I should ask where the smoke is coming from first. If it is all coming from the engne area and you replaced most gaskets already then I would start by power washing the engine bay clean, then run the engine to see where the leak is coming from. Good luck.