Need a rear bumper???

My 2 cents, all towing should be done with a proper hitch, never with the wussy stock or stockish bumpers. :smart:

Agree. One good thing about using the stock bumper brackets with the Fey bumper is that you can easily fit the DrawTite or a similar Class III hitch receiver should you need to haul heavier stuff. These were on Ebay under the U-Haul brand awhile back for about $120 shipped. I grabbed one. :D

http://www.etrailer.com/hitch-1990_Jeep_Comanche.htm

Image Not Found

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. I think they were optional up to 1990 on certain MJ models, like the Laredo. Have seen Eliminators with them too. I got the last (according to Mopar) remaining OEM chrome bumper a few years ago from an old AMC warehouse in MN for $200 shipped. :cheers:

Well took a look at my bumper the other night, and I just might be using the fey mounting kit....My stock brackets are all bent up......Probably because I backed into my dads truck at 45 mph...don't worry the only thing that was harmed was the bumper, and the stock brackets .......I may be able to bend them back into shap, but I don't think it is worth the work..... :doh: good thing parts train couldn't cancle my order :rotfl2: :fool: :hmm: