I cried when he went away [sniff]

XJs4Ever

There is no joy in Muddville tonight. The Varmint has left with his new master and I was seriously choked up seeing my long time friend motoring away from home. But on the bright side, he has a bigger family now.

Besides having a very reliable and caring new owner - he has a baby brother now. Scott [who will be joining the group soon] also has an absolutely gorgeous Black 1991 Comanche 4x4, 4.0L five speed with [i am guessing is] about 4" of lift. It is waaaay too nice to scratch up on the Colorado Rocky Mountain trails and he realizes it so he will keep the '91 as his show-boat city truck. The Varmint will be the trail rig which is what he's been built to be and what does best so he's much happier now I know.

I pick up my 'new' XJ in a few days but am already on the lookout for my next MJ. When Scott joins the group, I told him to mention that he bought my truck so you'll know who he is. He's a super nice guy. Very courteous and polite, good sense of humor and not ignorant in the ways of the Comanche. You'll like him. I told him that you folks are the best friends we've ever had and to expect nothing but the warmest of receptions. You guys rock and I'm fortunate to be a part of something so perfect.

MJ's FOREVER!!!

Holy Crap..... Rick, your the second 'oldie' to leave us in the last few weeks.

:cry:

You can't resist them. You will see them everywhere now.

You always have a place at my campfire, brother.

:cheers:

Oh, I seriously doubt Rick has "left". He just happens to be MJ-less at the moment because the Vermint sold before he found he new baby. Heck, he'd be here way more often if he wasn't working 2 jobs. :nuts:

Hey Rick, you can be a foster parent to one of mine in the interim! :brows: :cheers: