I found another comanche for sale. what do you think??(pics)

jeep_freek88

Ok it has the 2.5l 4cyl 4x4 ax-5 trans 150,000 mi 50,000 on rebuilt engine....good tires leather bucket seats.. good body almost rust free....... $500.00 no title, but has all paperwork for the title

Again should i buy it :???:

Does he have the paperwork for the engine?

Ok well i was mistaken ...He pulled an engine out of a cherokee in a junk yard that had been crashed....he said that the xj had 46,000 mi on it so god only knows.

Its another long bed :ack: .....I was hoping to find a short bed for my 2nd mj, but I guess that gives me an reason to find a 3rd one :brows:

Its another long bed :ack: .....

All 86s are longbeds :thumbsup:

I'd say if it runs and moves, get it. The body could easily be worth $500. You could spruce it up, title it, and probably sell it for a profit. Then you can get your shortbed.

What did he do to kill a 2.5 after only 100k miles? :eek:

Must have I just don't know.....I'm thinking ill go and look at it on thursday......

Oh and this thing runs and drives great .......... so I have been told by the current owner........

Did I mention Power leather bucket seats with no tears :brows: ...... classy jamminz.gif

If the body and frame are rust free, yea, bring it home with ya on Thursday :yes:

But.......I'd offer him a firm $350 because of the paper work issue........maybe go up to $400 tops, and if he don't bite........walk away from it.

People that claim the engine is "newer" but have nothing to back it up should not be trusted. Don't take anything he says for granted and look into everything yourself, thoroughly.

thanks for all the advise...... Pete, you hit it on the nose man...........and I will offer 350.00 If it all checks out..... jamminz.gif

On a lighter note .........I drove the mj to work today running great ....for now. also i installed a cd player last night again works fantastic....for now ....... jamminz.gifjamminz.gif Gotta love the comanches