Truck bed tie-downs

bigalpha

I made mine from a product called Uni-strut. Got it free from the trash at work back in the day. It was one of the earliest mods I did (since the bed liner covered up the factory stuff).

I installed it using a 2x4 as a backing to pinch the bed seam. It's so strong I swear you could almost pick up the truck from it. :D

A benefit is that there are a multitude of attachments for uni-strut. Here you see them holding my co2 tank and fire extinguisher.

And I used some smaller brackets under the truck to hold my spare axle shafts.

Hey, ya got any XJ rails sitting around the warehouse there Bob?

Yea, I have a couple sets of XJ roof racks, plus I have a swb bed liner thats under mount already :brows:

Well I will be traveling in a Sebring convertible. Can probably do the rails, but the bed liner might be too much :D .

You need to add this stuff up so I know how much cash to bring!

Hey, ya got any XJ rails sitting around the warehouse there Bob?

Yea, I have a couple sets of XJ roof racks, plus I have a swb bed liner thats under mount already :brows:

Well I will be traveling in a Sebring convertible. Can probably do the rails, but the bed liner might be too much :D .

You need to add this stuff up so I know how much cash to bring!

Thats easy, put the top down on the convertible, and we'll flip the bed liner up side down and you'll have a "new" top to ride home with.........easy problem solved :D