LCA bracket replacment

I'm converting my 2wd comanche to 4wd i got a axle out of a XJ but the lower control arm mounts are bent up. I see that rubicon express and rustysoffroad sells them but you have to use expensive cam bolts with rustys and the quality is questionable and RE's are just to expensive! has anyone made there own LCA mounts? or know of any online writeups about building some? they seem easy enough to make except for the angle the mounts sit at on the tube.

its the mounts on the axle not on the frame. I have been searching the internet and i think i might just buy a set of rustys offroad mounts and weld some heavy washers on the sides and use the orignal bolts (not cam bolts). If anyone has has used them and could post there experience good or bad with the quality i would be greatful before i give rusty my money.

I might try making my own out of 3x4" 1/4 wall square tube. the control arm bushings are 2-1/2" wide so it will be a perfect fit inside the 3" tube. they sit at about a 80* angle on the axle tube so i guess i will tilt the table on my drill press and try to drill the corner off the steel tube and hope it don't bind up and launch the piece across my garage.