first annual SE meet and greet, Virginia

mjeff87

Rich...I'm really sorry to keep switching things on ya....I understand if you can't make it, and I truly appreciate your offer to even come in the first place :cheers: If you do come up this weekend for the flotilla, gimme a call if you are near...the least I can do is have dinner for you and yours and beer you up a bit :)Jeff

No problem Jeff, it is out of your control. I will be heading out early Sat morning to hang out with a college buddy in GA. Then I am going to see family in New Bern, NC on Sunday. I will probably be there for a few days. Maybe I could drive up on the way home for a meal and a beer. PM me you number and I will keep in touch. :cheers: - Rich

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's officially official.....we close tomorrow afternoon. I'll probably work Tuesday and maybe a half day on Wednesday, then I'll take off through next Tuesday. My wife and I can get most of the boxed stuff and whatnot up during the week, just need help on Sat/Sunday with the furniture.

Went to Lowe's/Home Despot four times between yesterday and today, total so far is right around $500 :ack: (blinds, shower curtain rods, garage floor sealer, deck stain, etc...)

Jeff

This weekend is the official move......spent 5 1/2 hours today laying down the epoxy on the garage floor so it can cure by then. Had to spend all day yesterday with the power company diggin up my new sod in the front yard..we lost a phase....the dickhead gas company nicked the trunk lines when they dug and ran the gas line to the house. Sonzabichez.

Jeff

• 3 weeks later...

brought the last load of our crap up yesterday :clapping: The only thing left to do is dig up and transplant two red maples, a butterfly bush, two crepe myrtles and a peach tree.....

The MJ doing what she does best:

Image Not Found

perfect weekend to finish up. i assume it was as nice in Richmond as it was here this weekend. I kept looking at the calendar thinking it was September. Low to mid 70s, little to no humidity, light breezes.....nice.

So Jeff, have you sold the old house? Just curious since your taking your trees with you! :clapping: