Slider supports (?)

Would that matter? I thought the extra length was after the bend. are the LWB frames longer from the cab to the first bed mount or longer after the first bed mount? educate me

Thanks

Not sure about the bed mounts, but the frames are very different. LWB doesn't just mean a longer bed, but a Long Wheel Base. I wouldn't guess, I'd just make sure I had the correct diagram before I even started.

This thread is fairly entertaining. :D

I like how during the thick of it all you have the comic relief by Pete trying to find a protractor.

Oh and FrankZ, even though your comments may have not been rude, interpretations vary ie...

Anyone? Sounds like someone that expects an answer quicker than he's willing to wait.

Thanks but that doesn't answer the question, sets a negative tone and when read by some means, Thanks, but that doesn't answer the fuching question you stupid @ssmunche.

Sorry things worked out bad for you but I guess you won't read this anyway because you won't be back, or should we say, you won't log back in.

Oh, and using my non-calibrated wood sticks and framing square on my SWB, I came up with 8 degrees as well. But I never was good at geometry and probably didn't do it right. :dunce:

:cheers:

I kind of feel like a fool.

apparently caps lock always means "yelling". I was just doing that to pound my point into his brain.

*shrug*. just because a guy can build an xj rock slider without the vehicle there, doesn't mean he can do his first MJ slider without the vehicle there.

I guess, what I'm trying to say, is that I feel like a fool.

but I don't feel sorry.