Nice Winter MJ on Ebay - Check it out

HOrnbrod

Looks great except for the floors (and 4cyl/auto)! I found a very similar one in CT when I was looking to buy one, it was absolutely great, then he changed his mind about selling it. I've seen quite a few plow trucks in excellent shape like this.

Yea, I've been watching it all week :D

Found it when the auction started, at $200 :D

The same dealer had a cuber go out on Monday night.

Same thought here........drivers side floor (easy fix), and the 2.5 :roll:

Other wise, it's a great MJ. Super low mileage, and almost rust free body :yes:

Factory plow set-up.......but with out the extended bumper ends :hmm: Plus, the front coils need a little help.

I'm full of MJ's now........and I have a plow set-up that I can't seam to sell, plus I don't have the time to travel 8 hours each way to pick it up.......and my "tow" rig is in need of repair/replacement.

It's up to you guys........I'm passing on this one, but hurry, the auction ends tonight. I wouldn't be surprised to see this end up at the $2500+ mark.

Whew, pretty clean. I've got that factory plow on my 88, killed the stock springs. Also wished the mounting system wasnt the way it is. Be nice to get all that crap off of the truck in summer. I just don't like those two bars hangin out on the bumper.

Rob L.

:rotfl2:

No, I think it was all original, plus I don't think the salt truck hits that part of Virgina too offend :hmm:

One that I pulled from York, PA 2 years ago, the only rust was on the drivers side floor board.

I'm surprised you didn't jump on it JT. You could have used it for that one or two snow storms you get down there :yes:

Of course........the 2.5 would have a hard time pushing the 1 inch of snow too :roll:

No, I think it was all original, plus I don't think the salt truck hits that part of Virgina too offend :hmm:

One that I pulled from York, PA 2 years ago, the only rust was on the drivers side floor board.

I'm surprised you didn't jump on it JT. You could have used it for that one or two snow storms you get down there :yes:

Of course........the 2.5 would have a hard time pushing the 1 inch of snow too :roll:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I thought that truck was up there near you man!! lol...

If it had enough arse to move dirt then it might have worked out for me though.. But, I don't think a 2.5 has nuff arse to pull a string myself.. (No offense ment to those who rock the 4 popper :D )

Agree, and I think that was one hell of a buy. And Bob, it's from MD, not VA. :D But no matter. I too would have jumped on it if I still lived up there, pulled the factory mount plow and controls and flipped it, then see how much work the truck needed (not much except the floors I'll bet), then flip that too. Super low miles, nice body/interior, and the 2.5 w. 4WD would make a super D/D for someone. Looked like it had MT springs too. Easy double your $$.

:agree: Don :yes:

But like I said, it's like a 8 hour trip for me :(

Plus.......need a new cuber for a tow rig :D

And your right.......MD, not VA........I got to stop typing late at night :nuts:

Plus.........I got that Western plow now........if anyone is interested :roll: