Well, sold the 67

WyoCherokee

HAHA ford will never leave my vocabulary. I'm ford through and through. Jeep is right up there though

lol. well, I'm sorry for your loss.

:P however, your loss (being a ford guy) is my gain....more chevys and dodges for me :P

I'm just messin with ya man lol

HAHA ford will never leave my vocabulary. I'm ford through and through. Jeep is right up there though

i'm so sorry to hear that, the ford thing. i can't believe you admitted to that in writing. now it's on the record that your a lowly for fan. it's just so sad. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Latley I have been looking in to getting a 1977 or so Ford F250 HIBOY :brows: :brows: Cool trucks :chillin:

But Even with the jeep being in the middle of a little fit I still love it :dunno: What can I say image_209027.gif

:popcorn: Oh I watched the new bond rented it ......Pretty good I must say :yes:

Latley I have been looking in to getting a 1977 or so Ford F250 HIBOY :brows: :brows: Cool trucks :chillin:

But Even with the jeep being in the middle of a little fit I still love it :dunno: What can I say image_209027.gif

:popcorn: Oh I watched the new bond rented it ......Pretty good I must say :yes:

coulda sold ya the 67 :typing:

coulda sold ya the 67 :typing:

Coulda shoulda woulda .....What did you get for it?

Plus I want a little bit newer one with power stearing not the ram assist ........which the 67 probly didn't even have ram assist right........... also 4 speed trans with divorce mount tranfer case would be nice due to the indestructabillity of it ..... 460ci engine ...............forest green 35x10.50 mud tires .. somthing like that is what I'm looking for .... :cheers: :chillin: image_209027.gif