How much does a swb bed weigh?

I'm working on swapping beds around tomorrow and friday and I was just wondering about how much an empty short bed will weigh. I'm doing it pretty much by myself and while I know my picker will be fine, I need to know if I should get chains or if nylon rope should be enough.

Couldn't find it in my manual, however I wouldn't think more than a couple of hundred. I know me and my kid pulled ours off without anything hitting the floor. I'd say if your rope is rated for better than 500lbs, you should be more than good.

:cheers:

I usually just "walk" the bed back to where it is over the wheel wells, and gently stand it up, then "walk" it to where-ever. Old blankets are nice for setting it on.

I usually just "walk" the bed back to where it is over the wheel wells, and gently stand it up, then "walk" it to where-ever. Old blankets are nice for setting it on.

This is probably your best bet, or just get someone to help you. They're not super heavy, at all.

M'kay, I have no idea what the rope is rated for, just something I had lying around. It's really long though, so I could run a few lengths to each hook inside the bed. Unfortunatly I may have to do this alone so the picker was my best bet.