how many bolts...my new bed

well it is getting closer to completion its out of the garage at least. getting 31's wed and will figure which lift to go with. It is all tempted together because as i lift it the spacers can be lowered. the tank has me baffled it did not line up right so i'm going to fab som type of hanger for it. then finish the rest of the body. gotta find some expanded steel for the bed also. still only weighs 100lbs.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

bill

it is steel that is pulled apart to make a grate. you see it alot on mower trailers and tailer ramps. it will be covered with rubber conveyer belt. when i took the old bed to the scrap yard they paid me for 300lbs of scrap.

yes i know what you are going to say :bowdown: . I have a time limit to get this DD back up and running. My daughter turns 16 on 9/4 and she will be taking over my explorer which makes me SOL. the bed sits that high because i will be SOAing it soon this way i can drive it and use it and once the soa is in the spacers can be removed and cutdown to lower the bed. NOTHING IS EVER PERMENANT!!!! :chillin:

wow :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

guess your not haulin' firewood or mulch with that anymore :brows:

i don't know if i would have that much confidance in my weilding or that tube steel.

but it looks awesome, thou i can't do that to mine, it becomes a DD on sept 4. my daugther turns 16 and will be the prime driver of my explorer :cry:

I had a shop do all my tube work. It came out really nice. Now I am thinking of buying my own bender and Bendtech SE and trying my hand at it. The worst thing that can happen is.. I have an expensive tool that I can't use.. not like that has ever happened before