ive created a new comanche community

Lewt2007

I'm glad it was resolved so quickly.

The initial post reminded me of a party I went to many years ago. I met a woman who was new to the area and whose profession was, shall we say (to avoid getting overly specific), one of the healing arts. And she commented that she wanted to start networking in the area, since she had just opened a new practice.

I knew and associated with a number of professionals in her field and related fields, and so I started naming various groups I thought she might benefit from looking into for her networking.She stopped me quickly. "I don't care about those," she said, "I want to start my OWN network."

I excused myself, and didn't even bother to apologize for wasting her time. When people say they want to "network" or "build community" and don't have any idea what networking or community building are ... there's only so much you can do.

The initial post reminded me of a party I went to many years ago. I met a woman who was new to the area and whose profession was, shall we say (to avoid getting overly specific), one of the healing arts. And she commented that she wanted to start networking in the area, since she had just opened a new practice.

So she was a hooker, and didn't want to hook up with a local pimp?

And you couldn't/wouldn't help her out? Shame on you!!! :brows: