2 comanches?

Spokes

Here's my top ten reasons for owning an MJ...in no particular order

1. Just having one makes you an extremely cool dude...

2. Its scientifically proven that they make you smarter....the addiction hits quick, next thing you know you've made major modifications and turned every bolt on it.....much cheaper than going to a trade school, your MJ will teach you everything you need to know. Its like they have the soul of Mr. Miyagi in them...

3. You will start to feel your body creating more testosterone from the moment you first sit in it.....Yes, they even make you more of a man!

4. John Wayne and Steve McQueen both drive MJs in heaven...

5. You never have to worry about seeing an MJ in a rap video....

6. You catch more fish if you drive the MJ to the Lake...

7. You can run over stuff BETTER in an MJ...

8. You can have fun just looking at it...

9. There are parts everywhere...

10. If you ever need to know anything about MJs, just ask the other super manly, fish catchin', stuff runnin' overin', extremely cool dudes on this site. :thumbsup:

might be getting a 1992 comanche! 130k 4.0l 4x4. on 33s! might be trading for our 91 cherokee! depends if dad give me the go ahead!!! :brows:

here is the 91 cherokee.

So, 2 weeks ago you were going to sell yours, now you're about to buy your second one? :hmm: Your new nickname is Duncan..............as in Yo-Yo.

Does the dog come with the Cherokee?

Did you run the stoplight hanging from the tree?

Here's my top ten reasons for owning an MJ...in no particular order

1. Just having one makes you an extremely cool dude...

2. Its scientifically proven that they make you smarter....the addiction hits quick, next thing you know you've made major modifications and turned every bolt on it.....much cheaper than going to a trade school, your MJ will teach you everything you need to know. Its like they have the soul of Mr. Miyagi in them...

3. You will start to feel your body creating more testosterone from the moment you first sit in it.....Yes, they even make you more of a man!

4. John Wayne and Steve McQueen both drive MJs in heaven...

5. You never have to worry about seeing an MJ in a rap video....

6. You catch more fish if you drive the MJ to the Lake...

7. You can run over stuff BETTER in an MJ...

8. You can have fun just looking at it...

9. There are parts everywhere...

10. If you ever need to know anything about MJs, just ask the other super manly, fish catchin', stuff runnin' overin', extremely cool dudes on this site. :thumbsup:

I can vouche for #'s 6,8, and 9 :banana:

4. John Wayne and Steve McQueen both drive MJs in heaven...:thumbsup:

Dayem! I was aware of John Wayne, but I thought Steve (my all-time favorite movie hero :D ) drove the same Triumph TR6 650 Trophy he rode in The Great Escape.

might be getting a 1992 comanche! 130k 4.0l 4x4. on 33s! might be trading for our 91 cherokee! depends if dad give me the go ahead!!! :brows:

here is the 91 cherokee.

So, 2 weeks ago you were going to sell yours, now you're about to buy your second one? :hmm: Your new nickname is Duncan..............as in Yo-Yo.

Does the dog come with the Cherokee?

Did you run the stoplight hanging from the tree?

haha yeah i no i was going to sell it and i still might..i found a sweet cherokee by me for cheap so might go pick it up. and the stop light we got fo free! we havent hooked it up yet, maybe in the spring. and no the dog doesnt come with the cherokee lol he is a keeper

Yeah, Steve McQueen was a huge MJ guy,,,,,the original escape scene was actually cut out of the Great Escape, what actually happened was Steve Mcqueen cleared the barb wire fence on the bike but the landing was a little too hard to continue on it, so he jumped in a nearby Comanche, slapped it in four low and skillfully busted through some hedgerows and over rock fences eluding the Germans.

I know there are some time-space continuum issues with the above, but who's keeping track? :thumbsup: