A very long introduction...

Bonkers

A title is on its way??? :clapping:

Dude, you so friggin owe me on this one - six hours at the DMV and State Police Auto Theft. I felt like a Zebra being transported to the Zoo in the Hyena boxcar... I had to fill out two affidavits and two title reports and discuss the situation of how I came into ownership of the truck between two detectives, a DMV investigator, and a JP Judge. Some guy named Juan kept asking me if I had accepted Hey-zeus as my personal savior - apparently Hey-zeus was in on a grand-theft charge and being fingerprinted down the hall. Then I had to get saline injections from loss of fluids from the profuse sweating. Schedule six months of advanced therapy. Got a hangnail. Calls made to the FBI, CIA, and NSA. Bedsores from sitting in lousy state "waiting room" chairs. Blood Poising from said bedsores. Even the vending machines at the station were out of dew.

...okay, maybe it wasn't THAT bad, but that's what it felt like...

Anyway, got a call from the post office this afternoon that I didn't pay enough postage for the envelope I chose (didn't know it made a difference) so I'll stop in tomorrow and get in back on track again. You should have it by the weekend.

A title is on its way??? :clapping:

Dude, you so friggin owe me on this one - six hours at the DMV and State Police Auto Theft. I felt like a Zebra being transported to the Zoo in the Hyena boxcar... I had to fill out two affidavits and two title reports and discuss the situation of how I came into ownership of the truck between two detectives, a DMV investigator, and a JP Judge. Some guy named Juan kept asking me if I had accepted Hey-zeus as my personal savior - apparently Hey-zeus was in on a grand-theft charge and being fingerprinted down the hall. Then I had to get saline injections from loss of fluids from the profuse sweating. Schedule six months of advanced therapy. Got a hangnail. Calls made to the FBI, CIA, and NSA. Bedsores from sitting in lousy state "waiting room" chairs. Blood Poising from said bedsores. Even the vending machines at the station were out of dew.

...okay, maybe it wasn't THAT bad, but that's what it felt like...

Anyway, got a call from the post office this afternoon that I didn't pay enough postage for the envelope I chose (didn't know it made a difference) so I'll stop in tomorrow and get in back on track again. You should have it by the weekend.

:laughin: :rotfl2:

Thanks for going that extra mile. :bowdown:

I can't wait to drive her down the road legally! :D

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...