Mesh grill

I would be affraid that the air flow would be restricted too much. The engine compartments on these trucks have a hard enough time breathing and staying cool without cutting the air down even more.

I don't know if you have ever seen people use what looks like window screen from the house on the front of a vehicle to stop bugs from getting in/on it, but they don't realize that regular old screen like that cuts air flow by nearly 50% so I can only imagine that those mesh things would do the same.

Something to think about... :smart: :thumbsup:

you found the first post on ebay, I am sure there are other pictures right below...

I also like gloss black and color matched. It really comes down to what color grill you have and the color combo of the rest of the truck.

I am planning of painting the 2500 stuff I have coming red and making the inserts and painting them gloss black. If you are making your own then painting them you can either use expanded metal which is a bit tough to work with, or advance sells the stuff ricers use for about 10 bucks, at least they used to.

[did u paint them urself or did u have them paint it? i think them painted black on my truck would look really cool.]

I painted them and they been on the truck for a year and a half and there is no paint coming off.