is jeepcoMJ gone?

project88mj

still here very busy been only logging on from my PDA recently and it doesn't tell me my pm's. working ALOT and it's ridiculous...logged 170 hours within the past two weeks working a few 24 hour shifts...in a row. I'm not sleeping much and when I do get on the computer I see something that seems intersting, click, read, post, go to sleep.

so, for the other two guys expecting pm's from me I'll pm you back in the morning...I'm about to crash. Akula, I'll give you my phone number in the morning via pm, and get you taken care of. I HATE HATE HATE my damned shipping center because we've got alot of damaged parts I was sending you now. they fricking ran over the box at the loading docks. you will still get what we discussed...I will just have to change the interior color in another truck I have in order to do so.

-Pat

still here very busy been only logging on from my PDA recently and it doesn't tell me my pm's. working ALOT and it's ridiculous...logged 170 hours within the past two weeks working a few 24 hour shifts...in a row. I'm not sleeping much and when I do get on the computer I see something that seems intersting, click, read, post, go to sleep.

so, for the other two guys expecting pm's from me I'll pm you back in the morning...I'm about to crash. Akula, I'll give you my phone number in the morning via pm, and get you taken care of. I HATE HATE HATE my damned shipping center because we've got alot of damaged parts I was sending you now. they fricking ran over the box at the loading docks. you will still get what we discussed...I will just have to change the interior color in another truck I have in order to do so.

-Pat

No worries - I can wait. Sleep is good jamminz.gif (ask me how I know!)