Faxon - Comanche Shop Manual

I recently purchased a shop manual off of ebay from a company called Faxon. I paid quite a bit for it.

The description indicated it covered the 1986 - 1988 Comanche. Mine is a 1987. It also incuded the service notes. No problem. After I received the manuals, I was more than slightly surprised that the 4.0 engine was not included in the manuals. :huh???: You can call me sucker.

Could anyone tell me a safe bet on where to purchase a more complete shop manual?

By the way, if anyone needs to know valuable information such as where the catalytic converter isnt on the diesel comanche, let me know because I have it documented. :nuts:

I have it hosted on my website and I posted the link here in the DIY forum... viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12517

Do as the instructions say in that post and save it to your computer. Once downloaded, you can simply print the pages you need when you need them. It's kind of tough to find the real books any more, but they do show up on eBay every now & then.

BTW...I posted the electrical manual as well... viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12734

Your best bet seems to be to buy it on a CD. They seem to be around alot for all different years. There are a few different places that sell them but they are usually very expensive. If you can find a decent FSM for an 88 or 89 it should work for you as not much are different. I scored the whole set (4 books) for my 89 for $25 plus shipping on Ebay. So keep chcking and they will turn up now and then.