2nd Annual UInited four wheel drive Wheel in March 12-14

This is one of my favorite places to wheel/trail ride. It is kinda pricey, but the local club I belong to will be there in force (15-20 rigs normally) I think it would be great if we can have a mini Comanche club round up there :idea:

Date: Nov 21 2008

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

2009 Virginia Wheel-In Trail Ride: Another Chance for Fun and (a discount too!)

Category: Press Releases

Date: Nov 20 2008

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

2009 Virginia Wheel-In Trail Ride: Another Chance for Fun and (a discount too!)

CONTACT MARTI PUGH - 800-448-3932

Nelson County, Virginia – You’ve heard it all before,” time flies when you’re having fun.” It seems we’ve all been having so much fun these past few months that suddenly the 2009 Virginia Wheel-In Trail Ride is fast approaching and it’s time to start getting ready.

From March 12-14, 2009 at the site of Camp Jeep Virginia, Oak Ridge Estate in Nelson County, all UFWDA members and non-members, of all 4X4 types are invited to join us. The reason we’re talking about it now?

Enjoy an early registration discount if you register by December 31, 2008.

This year, we’ll have a band, a campfire, catered dinner, contests and so much more. Register today at http://www.ufdwa.org to secure your spot and enjoy that discount!

# # #

United Four Wheel Drive Associations (UFWDA) is the leading representative for four wheel drive enthusiasts. UFWDA is a group of individuals, clubs, state, regional, provincial and national associations and businesses in the United States and around the world; our members span the globe from the U.S. and Canada, New Zealand, Australia, England, Japan, South Africa, and Iceland. If you would like more information on how you can be a part of this effort contact United Four Wheel Drive Associations today at 14525 SW Millikan Way #22622, Beaverton, OR 97005-2343, 1-800-448-3932 or visit http://www.ufwda.org.

# # #

Marti Pugh – 800-448-3932

This was copied from MPJAI website under Upcoming trail rides

My crew [fm2cd] is going to have a couple of rigs show up for it, but I'm on the fence. That's some pretty serious cash to lay down for Oakridge.

Yeah it is.. but the VAFWDA annual run there was 100 for non-members in the fall. So thats about right.. especially considering "catered food" and "live band".

Ever since the nelson county got involved in issueing permits, and making them get insurance.. the price of the events has gone up. I wll be there.. thinking of taking a whole week and stopping by a few other trails up there to trail ride before hand.

On a side not.. Big Dogs.. Ice Breaker event should be In April... Trail riding season is only 3 months away :D image_209027.gif

• 1 month later...