tire sizes, 4.88 gears, waggy 44? etc.

I'm just gonna duct tape the axles on jamminz.gif

on a serious note, the regear is a ways off...I need the HO swap done in the next couple weekends so I can start driving it, and the 3800 has to be running and driving again by christmas. it's a possibility that I may convince the ol' man to trade me the diesel for the 3800....and a nice restored/slightly lifted factory diesel highly appeals to me

no need to apologize, project88

i don't know if you noticed or not, but I'm only 19 years old. i was just joking around (i do that a lot). there arent any jerks on here like other boards so don't worry about getting flamed.

:hijack: sorry jeepco :wavey:

*raises hand*

what about me?

:P

and no prob wade. as you say, I'm only 21 as well...and prone to thinking I'm always right. unfortunately, I'm also prone to throwing wrenches when things don't go well, and doing stupid things that result in personal injury and near-darwin-experiences.

we all try and take it in stride though.

and wade, no on the pokemon cards.

I'd trade you the gears for your gears though (or axle for axle). ;) of course, I'd have to keep the discs...I'm sure you understand.

all you can do is find out every last thing that has ever been done to a comanche and give all of the clueless users of this web sight your opinion cause you know your always right

Well, this puts me in mind of two of my favorite sayings:

The first, I have no idea where I heard it. "People who think they know everything are particularly annoying to those of us who do." (Best said in the inimitable voice of Jim Backus -- the millionaire from "Gilligan's Island")

The second is from none other than Lucy Van Pelt, of "Peanuts" fame: "I'm perfect. I thought I made a mistake once ... but I was wrong." (Yeah, think about it. It'll come to ya!)