Dash Clock issues

I recently purchased another dash clock for the Christmas MJ, as the two I had already refused to work properly. The clock would work, but the display was quite dim. Unfortunately, the new one works no better, and it's really bugging me :fs1:

I used to have a link to a page that showed the various types of clocks, and more importantly, the wiring for each. I believe the dash wiring has a glitch and need to see the corresponding clock diagram. (I have the electrical manual for the dash harness).

Does anyone remember that page (or link)? Thanks in advance :D

• 2 weeks later...
There is also a resistor inside the clock that can be fried causing a dim display. I have sucessfully replaced it with a like valued resistor from Radio Shack. ;)

Wow a first post being really informative... I don't know what year clock it came out of, but I have one that says quartz in white letters and it is really brite and easily readable..

There is also a resistor inside the clock that can be fried causing a dim display. I have sucessfully replaced it with a like valued resistor from Radio Shack. ;)

Wow a first post being really informative... I don't know what year clock it came out of, but I have one that says quartz in white letters and it is really brite and easily readable..

Would be nice if you could detail how you found the fried resistor (obvious or by troubleshooting) and what year clock you are referring to.

Would be nice if you could detail how you found the fried resistor (obvious or by troubleshooting) and what year clock you are referring to.