**~~ REMINDER ABOUT CLUB T-SHIRTS -- ORDERING IS CLOSED~~**

BLHTAZ

CLICK HERE to go to the post with all of the details.

Be sure to follow the ordering process as stated in that post and shown here...

Please email me at - mjjeeper @ yahoo.com - with the following details to place an order:

-Your first & last name

-shipping address

-phone number

-What style shirt/shirts that you want including size, shirt color & print color

I will get back to you with a total owed including shipping ASAP as well as the PayPal address to send your payment.

Payment must be made in advance!

Shirts are being brought to you by;

ALL ORDERS & PAYMENTS MUST BE TO ME NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 6TH IF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS ORDER!!

Hey Brent, How many Orders we got so far? Just want to see how RARE these are going to be?
We are at 53 shirts ordered as of this morning jamminz.gif

There are still about 11 orders placed that are not paid for yet though, so as long as all of them get paid...we are at 53 ;) .

I just sent out reminder emails to all that have not paid as of today. There are 8 orders currently not paid so please remember to get the payment to me by December 6th if you wish to get your shirts. :smart:

oops maybe i should of read this thread before i pmed you a couple minutes ago. :fs1:

Thanks to everyone for making the effort to get this taken care of. All orders that have been placed are now paid :thumbsup: :clapping:

Anyone wishing to get a last minute order in can still do so until the end of the day today as long as you have the ability to pay immediately with PayPal. I will be watching my email closely all day just in case. Please be sure to go to the original thread about the shirts and follow the ordering instructions so there will be no delay in the process.

how long does shipping usually take?
Once we get them back from the printer, it will take us a couple days to get them sorted, packed and shipped. Right now we are hoping to have them all shipped by the 22nd or 23rd. Worst case should be having them shipped by the 30th. They should all be to their destinations by sometime in the first week of January.

I don't know if it was asked earlier but will u be doing this later again , like not around X-mas caus id love to get me some but things are a little tight this time of year :cheers:

Yes, we will do it again probably in a couple months when everyone has had time to recover from Christmas :cheers:

Pete & I have discussed new hats for he next time around as well so I am working on that too :clapping:

I don't know if it was asked earlier but will u be doing this later again , like not around X-mas caus id love to get me some but things are a little tight this time of year :cheers:

Yes, we will do it again probably in a couple months when everyone has had time to recover from Christmas :cheers:

Pete & I have discussed new hats for he next time around as well so I am working on that too :clapping: