trans case linkage ???

:doh: Hello all jeepers I'm putting a 231trans case in my 1986 4x4 jeep comanche 2.8l v6 today and I''m alittle stuck here I need to know what position the linkage has to be in, is it all the way up for 2h,and all the way down for 4h the help would be great is there any place where I can find a diagram on the linkage???? :wall:

Novak. Go Novak. I'm going to. The factory linkage is silly. Look up the Novak shift linkage. Novak, Novak, Novak.

Here you go.

http://www.novak-adapt.com/catalog/kit_sk2x.htm

Thats REALLY GOOD ADVICE!!! Now is the perfect time to do this upgrade!!! I have it in my TJ and LOVE IT!!!

I have a video clip of it.. lets see if I can find it for you... Here ya go!!!

CW

I don't know.. the linkage conversion I got first was 80 something and it was trashed in two years. now I have bought the Novak and its been good, 100% trouble free for over a year.... No its not cheap, but the good stuff seldom is.

ALWAYS REMEMBER the sweetness of lo initital cost is soon forgotten when the bitterness of the poor quality becomes evident.

CW

Novak. Go Novak. I'm going to. The factory linkage is silly. Look up the Novak shift linkage. Novak, Novak, Novak.

Here you go.

http://www.novak-adapt.com/catalog/kit_sk2x.htm

Thats REALLY GOOD ADVICE!!! Now is the perfect time to do this upgrade!!! I have it in my TJ and LOVE IT!!!

I have a video clip of it.. lets see if I can find it for you... Here ya go!!!

CW

Weno? Just like Weno? :huh???:

I don't know.. the linkage conversion I got first was 80 something and it was trashed in two years. now I have bought the Novak and its been good, 100% trouble free for over a year.... No its not cheap, but the good stuff seldom is.

ALWAYS REMEMBER the sweetness of lo initital cost is soon forgotten when the bitterness of the poor quality becomes evident.

CW

I got the Terlow and 2Lo in my TJ and the T-Case shifting just sucks balls with the OEM Linkage (also with 1" Body Lift)... Going in and out of 4Lo and it likes to "pop" out on its own if it's not just right ... I've adjusted, but it still kinda sucks.

I hadn't really look at it too much, but it looks like something like the Novak Kit might help a lot...

Wade