project mater JUST PAINTED

ok i just bought another comanche its a 1988 2wd 2.5 4 speed its mostly rust free alot better than my other one it actually has floors and rockers

here's the plans for it

-4.5in lift

-31/10.5 or 30/9.5 kumho m/t's

-chrome it out

-custom bumpers front and rear

-tint windows

- kc's

-paint it gloss black and silver bottom

stuff done scince ive owned it

-tonnue cover

-cd player 6x9's behind seat 5 1/2 in doors

-chrome grille

kc's

let me know what you think

here's some pics

Did you install the Tonneau Cover? is it for a MJ or some other model truck?

tell you the truth i don't no it was on my 92 mj when i bought it but i can take meashurments if you want i know the brand is a sportsmaster

and pete did u happen to see if it had the chrome bumper and a good passenger fender? i got the chrome grill i decided to take it off the 92 but ill give you a call tommarow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't forget to try and get a trans that has the external slave (and get all the guts inside the bellhousing with it). I think 91 was the return of the external slave, but it might have been 94 (which was the start of the externals for the AX-15). Also 84-86 had the external.

And you might want to post in the classifieds so more people will see it. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

havent looked at it all i know is he said it has a new clutch and slave so i told him ill be there tuesday with cash and he told me he will hold it lol so I'm off to get it and that will be the 3rd comanche ive owned. he said it has little rust. i just want the clutch and slave, and fender and back bumper and he told me all that was good.