What happened to the new attachment thingy

At first, after the new forum upgrade we were able to post pics strait from our computer to the forum, w/o having to host them on photobucket and then right out the url code. Its similar to the file attachments that the paying JF users can do on that forum to add pics.

On the "new look" thread in the pub on the 5th post down jtdesigns used it but now his attachment just says [FLASH] and in the 6th post he said, "I like the file attachment though........"

Now that feature disappeared...

Somebody has to host it, and my impression was that this site was hosting the attachments. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. But if I'm right, then we can't do that and stay within the current annual costs. Maybe later it'll happen, but not right now. It is nice to know we can do that eventually though. :D

Somebody has to host it, and my impression was that this site was hosting the attachments. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. But if I'm right, then we can't do that and stay within the current annual costs. Maybe later it'll happen, but not right now. It is nice to know we can do that eventually though. :D
You are correct Pete. There is a feature that allows "attachments" that would be hosted by this site. I think I did notice it (was surprised to see it) on the previous version, but I never used it because I knew that it was something that sucked up a lot of resources and would increase costs.