I'll be out for a while...

BLHTAZ

Since I get quite a few PM's & emails from the site, I figured I would try to let everyone know that I will be out of touch for a couple days. We are leaving this afternoon for Jeeptoberfest. I am not sure if I will have internet access at the hotel or not, but I'll have the laptop in hopes that we do. I am also going to be on vacation all of next week, but will likely be home for most of it playing catch up on unfinished home projects ;) :roll:

Offer still stands for the cabin, Brent
If we do make that trip...it will be a last minute decision. Right now Tina is having trouble getting time off work as she has not been there long enough to actually have vacation so we are doing this without pay on her side right now and with the auto industry down as bad as it is, she is making more money than me right now. We do want to take you up on it, but it may just have to wait a little longer ;)

I will take lot's of pics... :cheers:

Ya'll have a good one as I am out of here as soon as I post this... :D

I do have access here, and high speed too :jump:

I will be quite busy all weekend, but I will try to post at least a few pics after we get back from Hooters tomorrow night ;) . It's a ritual to party at Hooters after this show every year :cheers: :brows:

Are you guys advertising your yj there?
We were going to, but I did not have time to get it ready an bring it along. We left both Jeeps at home this time unfortunately...this is just a working weekend for us, but we should make decent money.