anyone know where to find the metric ton badging

Lewt2007

Lewt, you have the D44 but do you have the MT springs? You could get a D44 w/out the MT pkg.

it had the heavy rear springs when i got it but as of now the rear springs have been replaced with the ones out from under the front of a Jeep J20 3/4 ton truck. but it didn't have the build sheet with it when i got it had been used by a tree service

Lewt, sounds like you now have a Big Two Ton MJ! Dayem, must ride nice.

CoolClips_wb030869.gif

yeahthat.gif

And for the record, if Taz, MJDOA or anybody else comes across some of these stickers, I would love to have one too.

What I'd really like to see is a brochure photo of a Big Ton sticker on a truck so we know where it is supposed to go according to factory "specs".

Look up at CW's post. :D

Lower right corner of the back glass.

Oh, ok, I thought someone said the "factory location" was on the tailgate somewhere. I ASSumed the photo C-Dub posted was a picture of the sticker but not necessarily in the factory spec'd location.

Oh, ok, I thought someone said the "factory location" was on the tailgate somewhere. I ASSumed the photo C-Dub posted was a picture of the sticker but not necessarily in the factory spec'd location.

Factory location for the Metric Ton badge is lower right tailgate corner.

Lewt, you have the D44 but do you have the MT springs? You could get a D44 w/out the MT pkg.

it had the heavy rear springs when i got it but as of now the rear springs have been replaced with the ones out from under the front of a Jeep J20 3/4 ton truck. but it didn't have the build sheet with it when i got it had been used by a tree service

Lewt, sounds like you now have a Big Two Ton MJ! Dayem, must ride nice.

CoolClips_wb030869.gif

rides like a brand new truck

I've been quite busy so I'm a bit behind on some stuff around here, but the Metric Ton badge part# 55013576 is dicontinued and gone from all dealerships and warehouses that show nationwide on the Chrysler locator...as has already been surmised ;) .

:yeah that:

What I'd really like to see is a brochure photo of a Big Ton sticker on a truck so we know where it is supposed to go according to factory "specs".

Dude, can't you see the pic I posted???

Sticker is on the rear glass, pass side.

Spencer Mahar could likely make this and anything else you could want... www.mahardesign.com

CW

C-Dub, I saw it but as I pointed out to Hornbrod above I thought that was put on "post production" by somebody. So Big Ton stickers were lower right rear glass, Metric Tonne stickers were lower right tailgate. Got it. :thumbsup:

AHA! I just saw this member post in another thread, he's Timmayy!! Love that screen name, just fun to say.

Anyway, here is a link to his avatar that I mentioned earlier. When I first saw it, it looked like it was on a black tailgate. But looking again, it looks like it's on glass with the flash reflecting making it hard to see through the glass.

http://comancheclub.com/forums/profile. ... ile&u=8943

I took a few pics but they didn't turn out too great. I can take more if needed...The sticker's right hand edge is a 1/4" off of where it says safeguard. Mine did not come with the metric ton badge like some of you mentioned.

Thanks Timmaay!!!! Yeah, if you take a pic of it outside maybe standing by the right rear tire. But screw the sticker dude, what's the story of your truck because it looks like it just drove of the friggin showroom floor! Man that thing is spotless. :bowdown: :popcorn: :bowdown:

Thanks Timmaay!!!! Yeah, if you take a pic of it outside maybe standing by the right rear tire. But screw the sticker dude, what's the story of your truck because it looks like it just drove of the friggin showroom floor! Man that thing is spotless. :bowdown: :popcorn: :bowdown:

after too much searching I found my intro...And you even replied to it

:teehee:

3/4 of the way down

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopi ... &start=285

I'm starting to feel more and more obligated to keep this thing as stock as possible and in the same or better condition than it already is.