Sweet Craigslist Ride...not MJ, but Jeep...

SuperWade2

and up the road from me...... i want it , i mean i need it .

and 3500 is very reasonable except i aint got 3500 or even 35 for that mater. but always nice to dream, nice find by the way

I got $35, just not $3500... the tranny in my Tahoe just dropped so there goes any "extra" Jeep Kaiser Ambulance money I got for a while...

Wade

That thing would be Bad-A$$... setup that back for a little sleeping area and other than being super huge, you could do some damage...

and 3500 is very reasonable except i aint got 3500 or even 35 for that mater. but always nice to dream, nice find by the way

I got $35, just not $3500... the tranny in my Tahoe just dropped so there goes any "extra" Jeep Kaiser Ambulance money I got for a while...

Wade

well then what we got to do is take that 35$ to the horse track and bet on the horse that is ... wait a sec gambiling is illegal in cali , damn!

Wade

well then what we got to do is take that 35$ to the horse track and bet on the horse that is ... wait a sec gambiling is illegal in cali , damn!

Tell that to my sports book off one of those little Caribbean islands ;)