motion off road

comanche13

I think they said that they wanted to make the long ones, but didn't have a LWB MJ to work with for the R&D.

This is correct. We've been on the hunt for some time to find a LWB MJ that is not rusted to crap. It's hard to find a rust free MJ in the Midwest to say the least. We've had a few guys offer to let us borrow a LWB MJ but nobody has made good on it quite yet. We're still working on trying to get our hands on one.

They are 1 item that is on the top of our list, along with MJ rear bumpers, and a few other MJ specific products you'll not be able to find anywhere else.

I think they said that they wanted to make the long ones, but didn't have a LWB MJ to work with for the R&D.

This is correct. We've been on the hunt for some time to find a LWB MJ that is not rusted to crap. It's hard to find a rust free MJ in the Midwest to say the least. We've had a few guys offer to let us borrow a LWB MJ but nobody has made good on it quite yet. We're still working on trying to get our hands on one.

They are 1 item that is on the top of our list, along with MJ rear bumpers, and a few other MJ specific products you'll not be able to find anywhere else.

Like tail lights right?????

Funny you should mention that. I was looking at the prototype set today and thinking to myself; I really need to get those done. We've just been so busy with JK stuff lately...

Yes, we will be offering metal tail lights with LED's in them. We hope to have them available by Christmas.

hey yeah i talked to adam today about the long box rock rails and then a few other questions i had like bumpers and other things like lockers and he was really helpful and knew his stuff and anouther thing i really liked was he dident mind me asking question after question like some places where if your not gonna buy something they just wanna hang up

Funny you should mention that. I was looking at the prototype set today and thinking to myself; I really need to get those done. We've just been so busy with JK stuff lately...

Yes, we will be offering metal tail lights with LED's in them. We hope to have them available by Christmas.

Any pics? I was thinking about making a set of those too.

Willy