Anybody know what connector this is for??

The other one I think is either fog lights or rear wiper for an XJ. Maybe even rear defrost for an XJ.

No the other socket is for the POWER/COMFORT switch illumination lamp. JT, you should stick a switch and bezel in there and get it working. The AW4 shifts much better in the POWER position IMHO.

The other one I think is either fog lights or rear wiper for an XJ. Maybe even rear defrost for an XJ.

No the other socket is for the POWER/COMFORT switch illumination lamp. JT, you should stick a switch and bezel in there and get it working. The AW4 shifts much better in the POWER position IMHO.

I don't have an auto Don,,, what would you do with it?

I knew one was for the power/comfort switch (my 89 is AW4). I just wasnt sure which of the 3 I listed the other switch is for.

I think mine is in the comfort mode; I tried switching it a few times and never really noticed much of a difference. If it is in the comfort mode i will try leaving it in the power mode for a while and see if i can notice a difference.

Jim, there's a VERY noticable difference in the way the AW4 shifts in the POWER mode on mine. Much crisper, quicker, and at a slightly RPM. It even helps mileage wise to stay in POWER. If you can't notice a difference maybe your switch is bad or the two connections to the tranny TCM are open. I've had these switches appear bad on the meter until doucheing them down with contact cleaner and working them.